Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Book Cover Review: His First Wife's Secret by Emma Robinson

 Tada...another book cover review from moi! I just saw this come across the computer so it's either released or gonna be released soon. This is the book cover for His First Wife's Secret by Emma Robinson.




I wanted to spotlight this one today because of something so silly probably but I love how the title is in lower case. The other text not so fond of - not sure if it's the green or the font itself - but the title is just magnificent. And the author's name is in lower case. Actually the bottom of the book cover is what does it for me. And I love the way they have the title one color and the author's name another color and who would have known the two colors would go together so well?

This cover is definitely a 4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment